The World’s BEST Seasoning for Steak
. . . and Everything Else!
The perfect seasoning for any type of meat.
About Meat Mojo
Starting in 2002, Bryan Hawes (more about him below) sought to create a perfectly balanced steak and to do so consistently. For 13 years he worked on developing the perfect seasoning for his steaks. He added a little more of this and subtracted a bit of that until he produced Meat Mojo: the perfect seasoning for any type of meat . . . or egg . . . or veggie.
Meat Mojo is also available for purchase in bulk! 50 pounds for $375 or 100 pounds for $700. Email Bryan for details.
Where to Buy Meat Mojo
LOTS of ways
- You can buy Meat Mojo online here.
- At one of the four Meat Mojo Steak Nights in Houston where, live and in person, Bryan grills up perfect rib eyes, pork chops, lamb ribs and more. (He’ll even take a picture with you.) See the schedule and locations here.
- At any of three Houston-area retail locations. See the list just to the right (or just below if you’re on a phone).
- Meat Mojo is also available for purchase IN BULK: 50 pounds for $375 or 100 pounds for $700.
Shipping’s extra and there will probably be taxes. Dammit.
For bulk purchase, please Email Bryan for details. He’ll respond promptly and is full of customer service.
Sell Meat Mojo
A number of discerning retailers in the Houston area carry Meat Mojo for sale. If you’d like to see Meat Mojo at your favorite store, please email us and we’ll see what we can do. But for now:
Maximizing Your Meat Mojo
Meat Mojo is JUST FINE on its own but for best results grilling meat or poultry, use this marinade!
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
Dip meat or poultry into marinade and immediately remove. Place in a Ziplock bag or on a plate and let sit at least 1 hour before cooking. Once you remove it from the marinade it can sit in a sealed container for the life of the meat without getting any stronger marinade flavor. Just before grilling, evenly sprinkle Meat Mojo on both or all sides of meat or poultry.
Meat Mojo Goes Great on Anything
- Apply generously to all kinds of steaks prior to grilling.
- Lightly coat your favorite fish, whether grilling or baking.
- Put on ribs right before cooking.
- Add as a seasoning to pasta before serving.
- Throw some on your fried or scrambled eggs.
- None of your casseroles will complain.
- Pan-seared chicken breasts.
- Deviled eggs! For both flavor and color.
- Salt, pepper . . . Meat Mojo’s a welcome guest at the dinner table.
- Two words: pot roast!
- “I keep a bottle in the car for when I’m on the road.”
- Baked whole chicken? Mojo in and out.
- Knock your fried chicken batter up a few notches with Meat Mojo.
- Hamburgers, hamburgers, hamburgers. And cheeseburgers.
100% Genuine Endorsements
“We literally put it on everything. Obviously it’s awesome on any meat. But then I started putting it on everything else and everything it touches is great. I seasoned popcorn with it and it was amazing. The spice is magical. Bryan is amazing.”
“I have yet to find something this doesn’t go well with. Fajitas, chicken, shrimp, potatoes, eggs, popcorn, guacamole, french fries. I’ve tried this on everything and it’s always great. Thanks for such multi-purposed spice!”
“As for Meat Mojo, I like it best on fish but it makes my burgers so much better and even my turkey garlic meatloaf!”
“This rub is amazing on all types of meat! Chicken and fish, too.”
“The seasoning is perfect . . . I’ll be getting some for my husband for a stocking stuffer!”
“Bryan’s Meat Mojo is meat magic! I’ve tried this stuff on steak, chicken, and fish and have always been surprised how it brings out the flavor in all. I used to combine a huge selection of different spices and never really got it exactly right. Now I don’t fret ’cause Bryan did and we should thank him for it.”
“Great mix. Used it on my brisket. Kept spraying it down every 45 mins to an hour with a mixture of oil, bourbon sauce and apple juice. 13.8 lbs of brisket for about 14 hours. Smoke rolling the entire time. Excellent bark and flavor. Thank you.”
“Thanks for the Meat Mojo brother, I’m putting baby-on-the-smoker-right-nowbacks.”
“Pork tenderloin MOJO. I thought I was out but luckily I had a back-up supply!
Salt, paprika, garlic, onion, spices, rice flour, citric acid, lemon powder [sugar, concentrated lemon oil, citral and silicon dioxide (free flow agent)] and silicon dioxide (free flow agent).
Meat Mojo is proudly, professionally produced and packaged at Bolner’s Fiesta spice emporium in San Antonio.
So who is this guy?
Bryan Hawes, creator of Meat Mojo Seasoning grew up in Southern Louisiana. When he wasn’t hunting and fishing he was in the kitchen with his grandmother assisting with the cooking . . . and the eating. After pursuing an education in culinary arts he trained as a butcher for 5 years. He’s a master on the grill and he prides himself in the pursuit of excellence.
He began doing steak nights in Houston in 2002. He sought to create a perfectly balanced steak and to do so consistently. For 13 years he worked on developing the perfect seasoning for his steaks. He added a little more of this and subtracted a bit of that until he produced Meat Mojo: the perfect seasoning for any type of meat . . . or egg . . . or veggie.
It’s excellent on just about anything. Meat Mojo is available online and in stores (see above).
We give you the ultimate Southern guarantee that you’ll love it!